5.03.2009

/ / /

oh darling
Ha Ha I wish


Anyways. I just got back from Puerto Vallarta ( yesterday) and I wish I was still there. I miss the sun and the gorgeous beaches:


Dork on her first day. Once we got to the hotel, We sprinted to the ocean. As you can see I still have my Marc Jacobs backpack carry on!


THIS was the view from our terrace.


Oh, you know, gotta stay skin cancer free! Too bad I found out they had 80 SPF after I bought this one.

Dork on the beach.


Nikol and I lovin' our cocoloco drinks!


dork next to graffiti. Once I opened up my suitcase I realized I didn't pack any of my super cute shirts. so I was stuck with crappy tank tops. I tried to work it out ;)


Just us two and my croissant!


The view from the pool at sundown. Right out of a Travel magazine!

All of these beautiful pictures were taken by my best friend Nikol! Check out here Blog RANT here.

1 comment:

Katy said...

haha, i am going to puerto vallarta soon! realllly cute blog! please check out mine:)))

chicweekny.blogspot.com